[OM] Re: canon 5d manual focus lenses which work well/poorly?

Subject: [OM] Re: canon 5d manual focus lenses which work well/poorly?
From: <chucknorcutt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 17 Jun 2007 02:51:13 +0000
Thanks.  I'll have to study that in some detail.  But I note that this is the
list specifically for the D200 and not other bodies and even so contains an
awfully long list of notes and exceptions.  Perhaps Larry can enlighten us on
what exceptions exist within the Pentax line for both bodies and lenses.

Chuck Norcutt