[OM] Re: [OT] Peninsula [was: bumper stickers, was: unspeakable flame-wa

Subject: [OM] Re: [OT] Peninsula [was: bumper stickers, was: unspeakable flame-war bait]
From: John Hudson <OM4T@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 18 Jun 2007 12:13:21 -0300
I met my wife at the Merlin Hotel on Middle Road diametrically opposite the
YMCA on 4 July 1971 having been in HK for 3 days, got engaged six weeks
later, married in 1972 and are still married. She was a UK teacher at the
Victoria Barracks' school. The Merlin Hotel is likely long gone now.

BTW, the Peninsula Hotel was the place to be for office Christmas parties
...... had several there.

jh