[OM] Zuiko lenses, OM-PC, 35DC, third-party TC for sale

Subject: [OM] Zuiko lenses, OM-PC, 35DC, third-party TC for sale
From: Steve Dropkin <steve@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 18 Jun 2007 12:05:01 -0500
Time to dig into the Box of Stuff I Don't Use and see if I can find
it good homes. I'll ship anywhere for the actual cost of shipping
(so n.b., shipping is not included) and I'll guarantee the goods for
two weeks -- return it for any reason if you don't like it or it's
not what I said it is.

OM-PC (U.S. version of OM-40)
Bought several years ago from our recently-departed :-( "enabler"
and got a fresh Camtech CLA at that time. Some brassing on the top
corners where the strap rings contact the body and a little paint
has come off the hinge. Seems to be missing the motor-drive cap (I
didn't notice that till now). Otherwise all the letters appear to be
filled in and it's in good shape.

Comes with a 50mm f/1.8 "body cap" (that's reasonably clean but has
a tiny chip at one point where the front lens meets the barrel),
strap, and the original box and documents (box has minor wear on
corners but otherwise is quite nice; docs are still in their plastic
bag).

KEH calls this "Bargain". US$35 plus shipping.

35DC rangefinder
Cosmetically, pretty nice. Very few scratches anywhere. The
"leather" is starting to peel up at the edges, though. The big
problem (or maybe not-so-big) is mechanical. It passes the battery
check, but the shutter won't trip and it won't wind film forward
(film spindle moves freely, though). Self-timer whirs but never
trips the shutter, either. Could use new light seals, too.

It takes more time and talent than I've got to fix it. This one was
a thrift-store find that I thought just needed a battery. Oh, well.
I don't have much into it. It would look nice sitting on a shelf and
I haven't seen too many DCs. US$10. Last one on oBoy worked and went
for US$68.

Zuiko 28mm f/3.5 lens (silvernose)
In original (minus crumbly-foam) case, with Oly caps front and rear.
No marks, no fungus. Works smooth. I'm keeping my 24/2.8 :-) Last
oBoy sale was about $30 and that seller's lens didn't come with a
case or a warranty, so I'll put this one at US$35.

Kenko 3x teleconverter
Bought this as part of an estate-sale find (along with a 50mm/1.4)
and never used it since I already had a Vivitar macro TC. Looks
clean, fits my Olys well. Comes with original case and instruction
manual. Given the vast collections of Zuiko glass around here, I
can't imagine anyone will be interested, but what the hey -- US$5
and it's yours.

I'm in US ZIP code 55102.

Cheers!
Steve