[OM] Re: Bye all.

Subject: [OM] Re: Bye all.
From: "Bill Pearce" <bs.pearce@xxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 18 Jun 2007 21:11:56 -0500
> Please stay Tom.  You are part of the foundation of this group.

I've been on a short trip, and have monitored the list from afar, but have
lacked the time to respond.

I felt this coming, and tried to suggest that something like this would
happen if we did not step back from this polarizing discussion. A particular
list member with a history of fueling this fire didn't take my advice, and
now a valued list member has apparently left.

It's easy to take hard stands and call list members names when we are
geographically removed from others, and we cannot judge the veracity of
claims based on a narrow sample of a person's life history, but over the
years, I think we all have come to realize that Tom Scales is the real
thing. He has offered advice, help, and yes, many of us, including myself,
have sown the harvests of his , well, overbuying.

I would be sad, but would not blame Tom for leaving. To the one precipating
this action, shame on you!

Bill Pearce