[OM] Re: OT: Survey of Photographer's website requirements

Subject: [OM] Re: OT: Survey of Photographer's website requirements
From: Chris Crawford <chris@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 19 Jun 2007 00:35:52 -0600
Web hosting is only as high as Richard quoted of you have shopping carts and
a credit card processor as part of your hosting. I have a client in Santa Fe
that I designed such a site for and she's actually paying $100 a month to
host her online store. I keep telling her she's paying too much but she
thinks switching is too much trouble right now.

For regular sites where you just display text and images without processing
orders and credit cards, then hosting can be quite cheap as Jeff Mentioned.

--
Chris Crawford
Photography & Graphic Design

http://www.chriscrawfordphoto.com