[OM] Re: OT: Survey of Photographer's website requirements

Subject: [OM] Re: OT: Survey of Photographer's website requirements
From: Andrew Fildes <afildes@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 19 Jun 2007 17:25:39 +1000

Andrew Fildes
afildes@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
http://www.pbase.com/afildes

HTML option so I can load up with text.
Slideshow, thumbnail, watermarking would be nice.

pbase has all but print sale options - that would be good. e-
commerce, not really. I use private (as an amateur) for family stuff.

Phot website - a front gallery/portfolio and a backside collection
seems nice.

er...pbase costs me $25 per year! (400mb). I useit because I can
enter html, key each page with a thumbnail and use it as a very
simple website - all I need in fact.