[OM] Re: Contrast (OT, sorta)

Subject: [OM] Re: Contrast (OT, sorta)
From: Patrick Moore <paddy@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 20 Jun 2007 13:32:53 +0100
* On Wed, Jun 20, 2007 at 08:23:50AM -0400, Chuck Norcutt said:
> But the K10D sets a higher "professional" standard than the E510.  Like
> the E1 the K10D offers interchangeable screens, is fully weather sealed
> and already selling for slightly less than the E510.

Yup.  And takes older lenses without an adaptor.

The weather sealing is nice, but as a cavaet to that, there are no weather
sealed lenses available yet.  The long promised Pentax professional ones
are due in the next few weeks though. I'm tempted for their standard zoom,
but we'll see. If Sigma can get their equivilent one to support Pentax's
SSM technology then I imagine I'll go for that when I come to upgrade my
kit lens.

   |\      _,,,---,,_         I speak esperanto like a native