[OM] Re: OT Supermedia

Subject: [OM] Re: OT Supermedia
From: "Daniel Sepke" <daniel.sepke@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 21 Jun 2007 09:53:08 -0400
Andrew,

I assume you purchased this via eBay. If so the eBay feedback doesn't
address putting URL's in the text but does specifically prohibit links (I
assume that this would be interpreted as actual HTML code). I have seen this
sort of comment placed before though from my observation it is more commonly
used as a leader to buy offsite (e.g. language like "thanks for buying from
xxxxx.com" included in the feedback text). It is possible that the seller
will request removal of the feedback once you post it; and though there is
very strong evidence on your page of wrong doing eBay have track record for
siding with sellers in this sort of situation.

Good luck and let us know how it goes.

Dan S.