[OM] Re: Remote shutter cable

Subject: [OM] Re: Remote shutter cable
From: "Piers Hemy" <piers@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 21 Jun 2007 18:32:35 +0100
The threaded end is conical, and I guess the tap would need to be similar.
The simplest way I can think of is to find and modify a Le!ca Cable Release
Adapter for using normal cable releases on the earliest Le!ca bodies, which
had a male thread around the outside of the shutter release housing instead
of a female conical thread inside the shutter release button. Kaiser made
one with model number 6150.  If you can't find one, send me your address
off-list....

Mind you, Kaiser make just what you need as model number 6154:

http://www.speedgraphic.co.uk/prod.asp?i=6061&1=Kaiser+Autofocus+Release+Ada
ptor

--
Piers