[OM] New OM cameras

Subject: [OM] New OM cameras
From: Winsor Crosby <wincros@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 21 Jun 2007 12:00:54 -0700
I lifted this quote from Mike Johnston's blog this morning:

"Right now I find myself interested especially in the latest Olympus
DSLRs, the E-410 and E-510. For some reason, pictures from Olympus
cameras look better than their specs would predict. I'm not prepared
to pass judgment yet. No verdict. But the few results I've seen from
these two little cameras so far just look good, that's all. Good
enough to make me want to learn more, see more, find out more.
It's the results that count—the rest is just diversion."

Winsor
Long Beach, California, USA