[OM] Keep Walt Wayman in your prayers

Subject: [OM] Keep Walt Wayman in your prayers
From: NSURIT@xxxxxxx
Date: Thu, 21 Jun 2007 18:04:08 EDT
I sent this earlier in the day and it appears it didn't get through based  on
other emails being posted to the list.  Bill Barber

Those who have been on this list for any period of time know the tremendous
contribution Walt Wayman has been to this list over the years.  I have just
received a call from a close friend of his letting me know he is currently in
ICU fighting for his life.  There has been a little improvement over the  last
day or two, however he remains unconscious (due to medication) and is  no
where near out of the woods as many of his organs had begun to shut down and
that is what he is fighting to pull out of in his recovery.

Walt is not the sort to ask that you pray for him.  I am.  So, if  you are so
inclined, include Walt in your prayers for perfect health and  recovery.

For any who would like to send him a card or note, his address is as  follows
and they will be picked up and delivered to him when he is able to read  them:

Walt Wayman
2695 Wendy Lane
Marietta, GA  30062

Bill Barber