[OM] Re: E-510 First Impressions

Subject: [OM] Re: E-510 First Impressions
From: "Phil" <pcks@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 22 Jun 2007 19:10:33 +0100
Great write up Bob, I stand to be corrected but as I understand Camera Raw
4.1 does not officially support the 510 Raw files yet.

Is it worth trying some other Raw converters, just a thought, one method
being used sucessfully in to convert to DNG and use Camera
Raw with the CS2 package, hell knows why it should be better but some have
reported so?

It does appear though that many are judging the IQ based on web images, you
are the first I have heard of putting to print.

Keep us posted

Phil