[OM] battery update

Subject: [OM] battery update
From: usher99@xxxxxxx
Date: Sat, 23 Jun 2007 11:31:57 -0400
Did go ahead and order the high drain 357/Sr44w form www.microbattery.com.?
They were cheaper than the 303/357 at local stores though? more than than the
ordering the former in bulk.? Tim had checked the specifications listed online
at their site---looked OK if true.? The packaging was almost identical to
Moose's post:
http://www.moosemystic.net/Gallery/tech/Misc/bat357.JPG

They were packed fine and arrived in 5 days.? They did acknowledge the order
via e-mail. I will likely repeat the process.? They do appear to be the real
Sr44W's though I will not be able to confirm a discharge curve.? If it saves
improper metering on 1 keeper the minimal increased cost seems worth it to me.?
No connection and I have n=1 ordering experience.

Mike

AOL at AOL.com.