[OM] Walt's Condition

Subject: [OM] Walt's Condition
From: Johnny Johnson <jjohnso4@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 23 Jun 2007 13:52:13 -0400
Hi Folks,

The following message was posted yesterday by Walt's son Tony in the
Community section of the Corvette Forum.

"Thanks for all the prayers and well wishes guys. I spent yesterday
at the hospital in Atlanta with dad. It seems like he has taken a
turn for the better. He still has a long way to go and we aren't out
of the woods yet but things are looking marginally better.I was able
to talk to him and he was able to nod and shake his head. He can't
talk because of the ventilator but he knew I was there. They took him
off the blood pressure medicine yesterday and he is maintaining his
own blood pressure it is low but not artificially controlled by
medicine. His liver is regaining some function and his kidneys seem
to be working better. The doctors hope to start weaning him off the
vent today. They say if he continues to progress he could be off it
completely in 3-4 days.Thanks again for all the prayers and support."

Later,
Johnny

Johnny Johnson
Cleveland, GA