[OM] Re: Walt, update

Subject: [OM] Re: Walt, update
From: Moose <olymoose@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 24 Jun 2007 18:52:08 -0700
NSURIT@xxxxxxx wrote:
> Walt has stabilized and is getting less morphine as they want him to be  more
> awake. He is still on a respirator and seems to be aware of friends and
> family being with him.  He is still in the woods, but it appears he may be
> able
> to see the edge of the woods now.
>
> Continue to keep him in your thoughts and prayers.  Send him a  card.

Bill, words can't express my gratitude to you for your efforts in
keeping us updated on Walt's condition.

I really became concerned about Walt while away on vacation, and decided
I would somehow find out what was up with him when I got back. And you
were already on the case.

Whatever others, including Walt, may think about such things, Carol Anne
and I are both Reiki level III and have been sending Walt distance
healing.

Dai-Ko-Myo

Thanks again,
   Moose