[OM] Re: E-330 , Question regarding "Digital Image Stabilization Mode"

Subject: [OM] Re: E-330 , Question regarding "Digital Image Stabilization Mode"
From: Rand E <rtomcala@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 25 Jun 2007 13:03:52 -0400
   First of all, I want to thank everybody who replied to my plea for
information.  It has all been most helpful.
   Secondly, Dan:  "Now that's what I'm talking about!"  I guess, from
all the inputs that I've had, that what I really want is a macro camera
that also functions as a regular camera.  And, I think that the E-330
just might be it.
Thanks All,
Rand E.