[OM] OT Sidefocus [was What is backfocus?]

Subject: [OM] OT Sidefocus [was What is backfocus?]
From: Moose <olymoose@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 25 Jun 2007 11:57:27 -0700
Jez Cunningham wrote:
> Huh. I tried mouse-over, mouse-click, ... but no secrets were revealed :-(

The age-old secret is there for all to see without any computer
trickery. :-)

I can reveal a little bit more in three more shots. There are no
front-focus shots (Lots for my eyes, but none for the camera.) or posed
pics for the simple reason that these were taken surreptitiously in
between shots of the other forms of natural beauty that we were all
there to enjoy. One advantage of a long lens that isn't huge. A Big
White would have been a disadvantage.

As she was there with the child shown in one shot, the dog shown in
another, a baby and a quite buff husband, I didn't even consider trying
to arrange any portraits for myself. While tersely polite, I think he is
used to DOM trying not to be obvious when their eyes are drawn to ogle
his wife and I wanted to be able to stay and take shots of the other
photogenic things there. I did take one of the family in front of the
falls with their little P&S.

She is a VERY attractive woman, and seems to be quite nice and a good
mother. Her husband is probably close to as attractive looking to those
attracted to men, but I'm no judge of that. He is also very good with
the kids.

http://www.moosemystic.net/Gallery/MPhotos/Misc/SR/

Moose