[OM] Re: A bit of a web site update

Subject: [OM] Re: A bit of a web site update
From: Bob Whitmire <bwhitmire@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 26 Jun 2007 13:21:35 -0400
Pretty much what it says. I've had customers read my "artist bio" in
galleries and hoot at the "savage breast" quote, firm in their belief
that I misquoted. Because it's my website, and my little play on
words for which no one but me is responsible, I decided to include
the apologies to Mr. Congreve for taking liberties with his poem: not
in the use of savage breast, but rather in "images" rather than
"music" having charms.

Thanx for looking. I updated the browser at work and all the images
show up now. All the typos do, too. <g>

--Bob