[OM] Re: New Oly Lens Announced

Subject: [OM] Re: New Oly Lens Announced
From: Chuck Norcutt <chucknorcutt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 26 Jun 2007 17:45:42 -0400
Lens structure appears identical to the Oly except that the Oly has a
simplified rear group... 3 elements instead of 4.  I assume that's
because it only has to cover a 4/3 sensor instead of an APS size sensor
as the Sigma does.  Both lenses have identical aperture ranges, 9 blade
diaphragms and 58mm filters.  Anybody have any doubt about who makes
this lens?

Chuck Norcutt