[OM] New old toy!

Subject: [OM] New old toy!
From: Paul Braun <cygnus@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 26 Jun 2007 22:02:19 -0500
A friend of mine was just thinning out his collection, and he came
across one he knew I'd like.

I'm now the proud owner of a very nice, very clean 35-SII (later version
without the timer lever).  It's got the 42mm f1.8 lens and the official
Tower neveready case.

Guess I oughta throw a roll of film in it and see what I can do.  The
focus is stiff, but I'm not sure I want to put any money into a CLA
right now, considering I haven't really touched film since I got the E1.

But it shore is purty.  And heavy.  Really heavy.
--

Paul Braun
Valparaiso, IN

"There's a fine line between stupid, and clever." - David St. Hubbins

"Enjoy every sandwich." - Warren Zevon