[OM] Re: Pentax 510 kiler?

Subject: [OM] Re: Pentax 510 kiler?
From: Chuck Norcutt <chucknorcutt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 28 Jun 2007 10:33:56 -0400
I couldn't understand the part about the dividend being above or below 7
  yen.  But it has a significant effect in that, in one case, Hoya
acquires a controlling interest in the amount of stock but in the other
they're limited to 50% ownership.  And in any case it appears that
Pentax management stays intact as a wholly owned subsidiary.  Sorry, but
I can't read the tea leaves here.

Chuck Norcutt