[OM] Re: Manna...

Subject: [OM] Re: Manna...
From: "Johann Thorsson" <johann@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 28 Jun 2007 10:30:22 -0700
This celestial document - which I have not seen - is truly fascinating!  I
have been in doubt for some time if I did right when I decided to stick with
Olympus as my system of choice, but that is no more.  The only thing that
bothers me is that it seems to use a different battery grip from the old
E-1, thus not sticking to the same shape as the predecessor has, and thus
abandoning the old OM tradition where they all had the same shape more or
less.  Or so it seems to me.  I am sure they have some good reasons for that
however.

In terms of features, well, the only things I miss in my E-1 is not being
able to see RGB histograms, and more pixels would be nice.  But other than
that I really don't miss anything, not even IS - but I am sure that will
change as I move further along my timeline.