[OM] Re: [OT] Canyon 5D at ISO 3200

Subject: [OM] Re: [OT] Canyon 5D at ISO 3200
From: Chuck Norcutt <chucknorcutt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 28 Jun 2007 16:43:26 -0400
Yes, the Center for the Arts.  No noise reduction deliberately applied
although I discovered that ACR was applying a value of 25 on color
noise.  However, looking at several images and moving both the color and
luminance sliders over their full range I couldn't see where either of
them amounts to a hill of beans in effect on the image.

Chuck Norcutt