[OM] OT - Absolutely. Leica gear for sale.

Subject: [OM] OT - Absolutely. Leica gear for sale.
From: NSURIT@xxxxxxx
Date: Fri, 29 Jun 2007 18:47:28 EDT
This is totally off topic.  Do not read unless you have an interest in  Leica
cameras.

While doing my hunting and gathering for the darkroom I'm having out in  my
new home, I ran upon a lady who had some film gear she was  selling in addition
to her darkroom stuff.  I've not seen the cameras,  however the darkroom
stuff was near spotless.

So here goes.  If you are interested to continuing the conversation  about
any of this, let me know off list.  _nsurit@aol.com_ (mailto:nsurit@xxxxxxx)
and I'll put you in touch  with her.  Bill Barber

Own one of the finest  cameras made.
$1599.00 Leica M6 35mm  Rangefinder Camera, Mint/Mint-
I am the original  owner. Sold in original boxes and packing. Like new. Only
the slightest mark  from the strap near the left attach point. It comes with
original packing,  manual, everything as it was delivered new. sn: 1741487
$1299.00 Leica Summicron-M 35mm/f2.
Mint/Perfect. sn:  3417767
$850.00 Leica Summicron-M 50mm/f2.
Mint/Perfect. sn:  3358938