[OM] Re: The control I REALLY want in Pshop...

Subject: [OM] Re: The control I REALLY want in Pshop...
From: "Marc Lawrence" <montsnmags@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 30 Jun 2007 14:29:37 +1000
> Paul Braun wrote:
> Is the "de-suck" button.  You know, the one you need when
> that photo you had one chance at turns out blurred, or the
> highlights are completely blown, or there's a pedestrian in
> the way.  You just load the image, hit the "de-suck" button
>, and magically, you have a photo worthy of Weston
> or Adams.
>
> THAT's what I want them to come up with.

Yeah, but how long would it take before the de-suck button
wore you out, bored you, all through overuse because it was
easier to take a sucky photo and de-suck it than to take a
non-sucky photo. Everything you want that you have to work
hard at is far more rewarding than something you want that
you can get at the turn of a tap (except for soft-serve
icecream and beer).

Oh, and I'm trying to convince myself. I'd buy that "de-suck"
button off the plan!

Cheers,
Marc (whose photos both suck and blow :) )
Sydney, Oz