[OM] Re: The control I REALLY want in Pshop...

Subject: [OM] Re: The control I REALLY want in Pshop...
From: Jan Steinman <Jan@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 29 Jun 2007 21:36:38 -0700
> From: Paul Braun <cygnus@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
>
> Is the "de-suck" button.  You know, the one you need when that
> photo you
> had one chance at turns out blurred, or the highlights are completely
> blown, or there's a pedestrian in the way.  You just load the
> image, hit
> the "de-suck" button, and magically, you have a photo worthy of Weston
> or Adams.

Reminds me of my assembly language coding days. We were always
looking over the instruction sets of new processors as they came out,
looking for the elusive "DWIM" instruction -- "Do What I Mean".

Requisite Oly content: just got a 4/3rds mount Lensbaby. It's an
interesting toy, but it's no tilt/shift lens, which is what I
*really* want.

:::: Fear is the mind-killer, it is the little-death that leads to
total obliteration. I must face my fear and let it pass over me. I
must not fear! -- Paul Muad'Dib ::::
:::: Jan Steinman http://www.EcoReality.org ::::