[OM] Re: E-510 Replacement

Subject: [OM] Re: E-510 Replacement
From: Bob Whitmire <bwhitmire@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 30 Jun 2007 07:26:17 -0400
<g> I have no influence, except that which I am under.

And I would hope, though it might be an unreasonable hope, that a
reviewer would be quick to get a replacement, and while noting that
he had a lemon first, review based on the working model. Fortunately,
I haven't heard a lot about lemon 410s and 510s. My guess is it was
the luck of the draw. In fact the 410s and 510s seem to be flying off
the shelves and out of the warehouses, which, I suspect, bodes well
for the E-P3 LSMFT Thingy reportedly coming out this November. <g>

--Bob