[OM] Re: New list member - intro

Subject: [OM] Re: New list member - intro
From: "Jez Cunningham" <jez.cunningham@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 1 Jul 2007 10:46:27 +0200
Hi Nathan,
I started looking at your pictures (again, since we've know each other
a while:-) but got sidetracked into the tribute to your father on
http://www.nathanfoto.com
We have had a few losses on this lost recently and I was touched by
the way you wrote...  Live long and prosper!
Anyway, a side question - since you have a collection of Can*n glass,
what drew you to the Oly 410 - your first Oly?  And conversely why did
you did dismiss other candidates, I'm thinking especially of Nik*n
D40x and Pent*x?
cheers
Jez