[OM] Re: Opening up a can of worms...Which Oly dslr to get

Subject: [OM] Re: Opening up a can of worms...Which Oly dslr to get
From: Ton Maas <tonmaas@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 1 Jul 2007 18:59:44 +0200

>4. How quite is the E-1 compared to the others? I have read that it is
>much quieter than all other E-series and other dslrs.

I've been using an E-1 for more than three years now and I am more
than happy with it's quietness. Since I do a lot of concert
photography - including classical and other small scale acoustic
ensembles - I've caught some VERY jealous glances from Nikon and
Canon users in that department. My wife, who recently switched from a
Pentax ist-DS to an E-400, is quite pleased with the difference, even
though the E-400 is somewhat noisier than the E-1.

Ton Maas