[OM] Where do you get those little plastic/nylon clamps?

Subject: [OM] Where do you get those little plastic/nylon clamps?
From: NSURIT@xxxxxxx
Date: Sun, 1 Jul 2007 17:19:36 EDT
This is not off topic.  I have a print washer, for washing OM  generated
prints, and I'm wondering where to get the little plastic/nylon clamps  the
hold
the hoses on the fitting.  There is a part which has some little  teeth that
you press into the opposing part of the clamp and it locks down based  on how
far you have pushed it in.  These things work like a radiator hose  clamp,
however they look different and don't have a screw mechanism.  Any  ideas of
what
they are called or where one might find them?  Thanks, Bill  Barber