[OM] Re: First newbie question

Subject: [OM] Re: First newbie question
From: Andrew Fildes <afildes@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 2 Jul 2007 09:59:10 +1000
Mine definitely optimises performance - or it did until I broke the
gearstick last week. Just got it back.
Auto transmissions are very thirsty (or used to be) and feeble (all
the gearbox repair shops in the yellow pages are for auto
transmissions).
Plus, they're for girls. So there.
Andrew Fildes
afildes@xxxxxxxxxxxxx