[OM] Re: Detailed old and new 357 battery data & related battery impedan

Subject: [OM] Re: Detailed old and new 357 battery data & related battery impedance data.
From: Tim Hughes <timhughes@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 2 Jul 2007 00:59:29 -0700 (PDT)
Cc: dreaded@xxxxxxxxxxx
Jay,
    it was produced with Acrobat ver 7.xx

With all of Mark's pdf's being ripped off and sold on the web, I decided to
partially protect it
using ADobe's protection. This means it can't be modified without some effort
at bypassing
encryption, but probably makes it not readable by some older versions of reader
that had even
lower levels of protection.

Would suggest you upgrade to a later version of acrobat reader. I think current
version is 8 which
certainly works under XP and has some improvements in search features etc. I
think Mark was able
to read it when he got it, and it also reads with my version of reader (ver 8),
as well as my full
version 7 Acrobat, that creates acrobat docs.

Tim Hughes