[OM] Re: First newbie question

Subject: [OM] Re: First newbie question
From: Andrew Fildes <afildes@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 3 Jul 2007 10:03:55 +1000
Is that before or after the afterburner?

Now if you'll all excuse me, a box just arrived containing a Leica
M8/35mm Summicron, a Digilux 3 plus zoom and a C-Lux 2.
None of them run on diesel. The sun is shining.
I think I've got much better things to do than listen to you hoary
old farts.
Andrew Fildes
afildes@xxxxxxxxxxxxx