[OM] Re: Detailed old and new 357 battery data & related battery impeda

Subject: [OM] Re: Detailed old and new 357 battery data & related battery impedance data.
From: Fernando Gonzalez Gentile <fgnzalez@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 03 Jul 2007 09:43:41 -0300
Tim, Moose,

It may be surprising, but Renata is the only 357 battery easily
available in my country. There used to be Varta until some time ago.
They are marketed through main supplier of hearing-aid dispositives in town.
Didn't know about their own issues, but I may well go and ask about;
they were always quite friendly.
Also, in my experience, their longevity didn't bother me but I will
start refrigerating them right now.

Fernando.