[OM] Re: Great New Olympus Odyssey Pictures Posted

Subject: [OM] Re: Great New Olympus Odyssey Pictures Posted
From: Paul Braun <cygnus@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 03 Jul 2007 09:20:19 -0500
Moose wrote:
> Jeff Keller wrote:
>> I just posted some great new pictures to the Olympus Odyssey website.
>>
>> <http://www.olympus-photography.com/Olympus-Odyssey/gallery_chrome_1.htm#P_Braun>
>>
> Hurrah for Paul! Lobbied for the camera, promptly took his pics,
> promptly posted them, and, I'll bet, promptly sent the camera on.
>
> An example for us all.

Awwww, shucks.  I'm blushing now.  Yes, I sent the camera off at the end
of a week (plus or minus a day).

> Oh, I wouldn't mind a closer look at that mural on the El station.

Actually, there are a number of murals on the system.  The wife and I
will take the train back in sometime again this summer and I'll walk
around with the E-1 and shoot some closer-uppers for you.

Maybe I'll even shoot some actual photos around Valpo.  I was going to
shoot some shots up at the Indiana Dunes, but every day I had available
was dark, cold, and rainy.

--

Paul Braun
Valparaiso, IN

"There's a fine line between stupid, and clever." - David St. Hubbins

"Enjoy every sandwich." - Warren Zevon