[OM] Re: Can anyone ID this Pen ??? - postscript from Oly

Subject: [OM] Re: Can anyone ID this Pen ??? - postscript from Oly
From: David Carter <Spotz@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 04 Jul 2007 21:19:08 +1200
I think you're right. I've just had a look at one of the picture from
the link you provided, Pen02-4.jpg

It clearly has vertical lines & a silver pointer.

So as mine has "The stick goes through the circle with the Pen
Original's mark." together with horizontal lines & a gold pointer. I
believe this confirms it as a crossover model.

thanks
David