[OM] Re: 6x6cm contact print

Subject: [OM] Re: 6x6cm contact print
From: Moose <olymoose@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 04 Jul 2007 03:30:20 -0700
khen lim wrote:

> I also did a 1200dpi scan and then applied a bit of sharpening but not too
> much. From that one I made a print to check it out. It wasn't too bad but it
> isn't anything to write home about. The depth in the image was missing in
> the printout.

The 600 dpi scan is off a little, in that the bottom of the histogram is
empty and it's almost squeezed against the top.
Still, it's possible to make to a pretty good looking image.

http://www.moosemystic.net/Gallery/Others/KhenLim/House.htm

The full size 600 dpi version is here.
http://www.moosemystic.net/Gallery/Others/KhenLim/House600dpiau.jpg

It's not a finished product, but gives an idea of what's there. It would
be easier with a bigger scan. There is probably no more detail, but
working with it would be easier.

Moose