[OM] space in FF, was 6x6cm contact print

Subject: [OM] space in FF, was 6x6cm contact print
From: "Ian Manners" <oice500@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 04 Jul 2007 22:48:32 +1000 (EST)
Hi Moose

> Those links don't work for me with Thunderbird/FireFox. . I have to
> replace the blank space with %20:
> http://www.hemy.me.uk/img/House%20200dpi.jpg

Work ok with Seamonkey, linked from PMMail but checking the
codebase, the problem actually appears to be that Thunderbird
cant pass a space to Firefox but firefox itself will still accept a
URL with a space in it. This also appears to be a Windows
only bug in relation to "Thunderbird 2.0.0.4 (Windows/20070604)"
so might be fixed in the next release though its still listed.

Cheers
Ian Manners
http://www.comkal.net/

I used to have a handle on life, then it broke.