[OM] Re: OT, All Clear

Subject: [OM] Re: OT, All Clear
From: Garth Wood <garth@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 04 Jul 2007 13:01:42 -0600
Chris Barker wrote:

[snip]

> Thanks to Andrew, Garth et al who sent reassurance through the
> ether.  They were right :-)

No problemo, mang.  And it's always good to hear uplifting news from a
List member, so no need to apologize as far as I'm concerned.

On the other hand, *my* apologies for never being able to get together
with you while I was over Cambridge-way in May.  Ran out of time, and
after Crete, I was ill, so I opted to come home rather than hang out at
Cambridge for another week or thereabouts.  Maybe next time...

Garth