[OM] Re: OT, All Clear

Subject: [OM] Re: OT, All Clear
From: Chris Barker <ftog@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 5 Jul 2007 22:38:27 +0100
Just for Garth and Andrew ...

Started with a poppadom and lime pickle; then Achar Lamb (which was
great) with Pilau rice and Bombay potato, along with some random
Chicken Dansak (from my wife) and a Chana Dahl which popped up from
nowhere.  This was at Poppodoms in Huntingdon, a really good curry
house.

I am feeling a bit fat and horrible now, but it was most enjoyable,
20 undergrads, mostly girls, plus us 6 oldies ...

Chris :-)