[OM] Re: Today's word puzzle

Subject: [OM] Re: Today's word puzzle
From: "Bart Wientjes" <bartjew@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 6 Jul 2007 02:14:00 +0200
On 7/6/07, Andrew Fildes <afildes@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> Just received an *bay question about postage to Spain -
> "Whichever hill to send I articulate is Spain. Thanks, Francisco. "
> Huh? I think someone is using Babel. Any Spanish speakers care to
> translate that back to Spanish and work out what the hell it means?

Andrew,

Puzzels are not my strong point, and my knowledge of the Spanish
language is nonexistent. However I've seen a fair deal of bad typing,
and maybe your Francisco is just taking an awfull aim at the keybord.

My best bet is that he meant typing:
  "Whichever bill to send 1 article in Spain".
That could make some remote sense, couldn't it?

Ole!
Bart