[OM] Re: Panoramic?

Subject: [OM] Re: Panoramic?
From: "Marc Lawrence" <montsnmags@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 6 Jul 2007 21:19:38 +1000
> Andrew Fildes wrote:
> Not my cousin - he teaches Commercial Photog. at RMIT
> One of his students was doing the 360deg. spheres - gawdnose how.
> I'll try and get the details this w/e.

Ah, I did mean to say your "cousin's student's", but got
caught up making sure the bloody possessive apostrophe was
in the right place so as to avoid the Roots and Leaves
Brigade.

> And don't mention Dr Who - not the same since they dropped
> the blonde and moved to Wales.

I have to agree. Even I thought she was (is) luverly.

> As if any self respecting alien would attack Cardiff!

If I knew Cardiff, I could say "I've always thought they
already had, repeatedly", but I don't know Cardiff. The most
I know about Wales comes from Llareggub (even with Mum's
side tracing themselves there).

Cheers,
Marc
Sydney, Oz