[OM] Re: OT? Travel slide, proper ISO

Subject: [OM] Re: OT? Travel slide, proper ISO
From: "Jeff Keller" <jeffreyrkeller@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 6 Jul 2007 09:05:28 -0700
Kodachrome hasn't completely disappeared. I've heard people mention
magenta casts but most people are happy with skin tones.

Rather than switching out film, carry a spare body.

If you plan on projecting the slides, overexposing for portraits would
probably require a little thought about background.

-jeff