[OM] Re: OT? Travel slide, proper ISO

Subject: [OM] Re: OT? Travel slide, proper ISO
From: "Lukasz Grabun" <lgrabun@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 06 Jul 2007 20:05:09 +0200
Dnia 06-07-2007 o 18:13:51 Bill Pearce <bs.pearce@xxxxxxx> napisał(a):

> I haven't shot Kodak in a while, so they may have "improved" is some, but
> there may be one of the G films that will be good. Generally, the G films
> are quite a bit more expensive than Fuji equivelents, so that's why I
> have stayed away.

Prices in Poland just went crazy. Roll of E100VS costs about 10 EUR
whereas I got ten rolls for the price of 70 EUR, shipping included.
There's a seller on *bay who offers Kodak Portra 160VC for ~4 EUR while -
if you are lucky to find it in store - it costs 6 EUR (shipping not
included).

--
Używam klienta poczty Opera Mail: http://www.opera.com/mail/