[OM] Re: Panoramic?

Subject: [OM] Re: Panoramic?
From: "Jeff Keller" <jeffreyrkeller@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 6 Jul 2007 11:11:36 -0700
Dan, did you use panotools?

I think the weirdness is coming from the software that displays the
image. Zooming in changes the pattern. With the guybrown image I am
also seeing a "reflective" rectangle in the middle of the dark
building, straight ahead when the image starts up. As the image is
rotated left or right, the reflected pattern changes.

Is the instantaneous angle of view adjustable when the pano is built?

TIA, -jeff