[OM] Re: OT? Travel slide, proper ISO

Subject: [OM] Re: OT? Travel slide, proper ISO
From: Winsor Crosby <wincros@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 06 Jul 2007 12:31:17 -0700
Not slides, the Provia F is what I was talking about. The reason I
said the final purpose was important is what you show me. Sorry, but
those images are not slides. If he started with a slide they are now
scanned digital images. There is no telling what he started with. If
you are interested in images on the web, any fine grained, low
contrast film will do and Provia F is a fine choice. You can put as
much snap, or as little, as you want in the final images. If I wanted
to show slides into a tray and project them on a screen, Provia would
not be my first choice.

Winsor
Long Beach, California, USA

http://www.kuczkowski.net/galerie/irlandia/index_irlandia.html