[OM] Re: Advice please- stage photography

Subject: [OM] Re: Advice please- stage photography
From: Chuck Norcutt <chucknorcutt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 07 Jul 2007 13:31:06 -0400
You said it's going to be daylight so I do hope you have more light to
work with than what I showed here recently
<http://www.chucknorcutt.com/dance_recital/index.htm>
All of these were shot at 1/160 and f/4.5 +/- a bit but also *all* at
ISO 3200.  More light would have been very nice.  Full frame focal
lengths varied from 28-80mm.  I did not have a monopod but should have.
  The shots were taken from the theater seats about 5 rows back.

Chuck Norcutt