[OM] Re: Advice please- stage photography

Subject: [OM] Re: Advice please- stage photography
From: Chris Barker <ftog@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 8 Jul 2007 10:14:26 +0100
Thanks, Andrew, that's a good idea.  And since Mum will be there ...

... I'm buying her a new digital camera.  It will be a C*non I*us,
I'm afraid as I cannot rely on a LCD screen to provide a picture for
her in sunlight.  She's also starting a new job next week and the
camera will be a present for that.

But it's a risk, as I'm not normally authorised to spend that much
money on her :-)

Chris