[OM] Olympus day at Cameraworld, London

Subject: [OM] Olympus day at Cameraworld, London
From: Chris Barker <ftog@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 8 Jul 2007 15:49:57 +0100
Chaps

I have just received a letter from Olympus offering me the chance to
attend an "in-store" day of Olympus at Cameraworld in London.  Since
I shall be at my son's festival the day before I shall not be able to
make it.  But if anyone else were in London that day ( next Sunday)
it might be worth a visit.  Apparently Olympus "expert" Nick Tungatt
will be there between 1000 and 1600 to talk about and show E410, E510
and E-System lenses.

Cameraworld is at 14 Wells Street which is about 200m up Oxford
Street from Tottenham Court Road tube station, on the right as you
head towards Oxford Circus.  It's a small shop so it will be a cosy
affair, I imagine.

Chris

~~ >-)-
C M I Barker