[OM] Lens questions

Subject: [OM] Lens questions
From: Nathan Wajsman <nathan@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 08 Jul 2007 17:21:43 +0200
Having reviewed the first couple of hundred images taken with the E410
and its 14-42mm kit lens, I have more or less concluded that I would
like a better standard zoom than the 14-42. Specifically, I am a bit
annoyed by the slowness of this lens, and by the quite visible barrel
distortion at the 14mm end.

I have looked on dpreview and Miranda for Olympus lens reviews but
cannot find any. So I throw it to the group: what is the best option for
a better standard zoom for Four Thirds: maybe the 15-54mm (at least that
one is faster), or the Leica/Panasonic 14-50mm?

If anyone has experience with those lenses, I would like to hear from you.

Nathan

--
Nathan Wajsman
Almere, The Netherlands